Coast to Coast Classic (C2C)The first true Coast to Coast cycle route, from Whitehaven to Newcastle. The C2C can provide a great sense of achievement as you cross the Lake District, Eden Valley, Pennines and Northumbria. Taking in some of the most beautiful parts of Great Britain, the C2C continues to quite rightly be one of the best coast to coast cycle routes.
- Choice of basic, standard and premier accommodation
- Distance average of 40-50 miles a day
- Bikes & all equipment provided
- Route is self guided, full maps and guidance provided
- Full luggage transfer, point to point service
- Price £390 per person - Minimum of 2 person
- Back up and full support vehicle at all times
Suggested 3 nights, 4 days cycling Itinerary
- Day 1 - Whitehaven to Keswick – Terrain Hilly 32 miles
- Day 2 - Keswick to Alston – Terrain Hilly – 44 miles
- Day 3 - Alston to Rookhope/Stanhope – Terrain Hilly – 30 miles
- Day 4 -Rookhope/Stanhope to Tynemouth (finish) Terrain undulating – 45 miles
- If you wish to include an additional days cycling and accommodation please contact us for a revised cost and itinerary.
What do I need to bring.
- Although Panniers are provided you may wish to bring a small rucksack
- Water bottle
- Spare layer of clothing & change of clothes
- Padded cycle shorts
- Stiff soled shoes
- Lunch or evening meal
- Packed lunches can be provided on route at extra £5.00 per person
- Insurance, you may wish to purchase your own
- Single person supplement for accommodation will apply. Accommodation based on double room.
Contact us to find out more or to reserve your holiday
T: 01524 701537