Hadrian's Wall Coast to CoastHadrian’s Wall Cycle Holiday, you will be cycling in the footsteps of the Romans. Starting in Ravenglass and finishing in Tynemouth, 174 miles. The key ingredient on this holiday is providing you with time to view the magnificent Roman remains and the Wall itself, which is so well preserved whilst enjoying the varied landscapes.
- Choice of basic, standard and premier accommodation
- Distance average of 30-40 miles a day
- Bikes & all equipment provided
- Route is self guided, full maps and guidance provided
- Full luggage transfer, point to point service
- Price £500 per person
- Back up and full support vehicle at all times
Suggested 3 nights, 4 days cycling Itinerary
- Day 1 Ravenglass to Silloth on Solway – Terrain flat – 50 miles
- Day 2 Silloth to Lanercost – Terrain flat – 50 miles
- Day 3 Lanercost to Corbridge – Terrain undulating - 35
- Day 4 Corbridge to Tynemouth (finish) – Terrain undulating – 35 miles
- If you wish to include an additional days cycling and accommodation please contact us for a revised cost and itinerary.
What do I need to bring.
- Although Panniers are provided you may wish to bring a small rucksack
- Water bottle
- Spare layer of clothing & change of clothes
- Padded cycle shorts
- Stiff soled shoes
- Lunch or evening meal
- Packed lunches can be provided on route at extra £5.00 per person
- Insurance, you may wish to purchase your own
- Single person supplement for accommodation will apply. Accommodation based on double room.
Contact us to find out more or to reserve your holiday
T: 01524 701537