Way of the Roses Coast to CoastOne of a growing number of coast-to-coast routes, the Way of the Roses passes through the historic counties of Lancashire and Yorkshire. A journey of 170 miles on traffic free and quiet lanes from west to east passing through small market towns, high moorland roads and historic cities make this cycle route a must.
- Choice of basic, standard and premier accommodation
- Distance average of 40-50 miles a day
- Bikes & all equipment provided
- Route is self guided, full maps and guidance provided
- Full luggage transfer, point to point service
- Price £375 per person
- Back up and full service vehicle at all times
Suggested 3 nights, 4 days cycling itinerary
- Day 1 Morecambe – Settle – terrain undulating – 40 miles
- Day 2 Settle – Ripon – terrain hilly – 35 miles
- Day 3 Ripon to Pocklington – terrain undulating – 40 miles
- Day 4 Pocklington to Bridlington (finish) terrain, mostly flat – 50 miles
- If you wish to include an additional days cycling and accommodation please contact us for a revised cost and itinerary.
What do I need to bring.
- Although Panniers are provided you may wish to bring a small rucksack
- Water bottle
- Spare layer of clothing & change of clothes
- Padded cycle shorts
- Stiff soled shoes
- Lunch or evening meal
- Packed lunches can be provided on route at extra £5.00 per person
- Insurance, you may wish to purchase your own
- Single person supplement for accommodation will apply. Accommodation based on double room.
Contact us to find out more or to reserve your holiday
T: 01524 701537